Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Voice From the South

The Real Housewives of Atlanta. From left to right we have Lisa the businesswoman, DeShawn the Christian with a locked jaw, Kim the questionable, Nene the beautiful and glorious, Sheree the confident "fashion designer with no fashions"

One theme in hip hop is reppin' where your from or at least the region. Fat Joe said,
Now why everybody's so made at the South for?/Change your style up...
The north will most likely always be my home but I've become quite intrigued with the South within the past two years, especially with the Real Housewives of Atlanta having me hooked to Bravo. So I decided to go through my recently played iTunes playlist and checked out all the artists that were from the South (alphabetical order):

1. Beyonce/Sasha Fierce (Houston)
2. Ciara (Atlanta)
3. Lil Wayne (New Orleans)
4. Ludacris (Atlanta)
5. Rupaul (Atlanta/San Diego)
6. T.I. (Atlanta)
7. Three 6 Mafia (Memphis)
8. Yo! Majesty (Florida)

I love them all.

A little treat

No comments: